Here’s for you the deliciously awesome Best Ever Gooey Butter Cookies. These cookies stay super light and fluffy and have a sweet vanilla taste. Absolutely delicious!. So just go and grab this awesome recipe now!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 yellow cake mix box
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Combine butter, cream cheese, egg and vanilla in a bowl and use mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the dry cake mix until the dough becomes thick but smooth.
- Pour powdered sugar into a separate bowl, set aside.
- Scoop a spoonful of the cookie dough and roll into a ball, then dip in the powdered sugar until fully covered. If you want easier dough to work with for rolling, chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place cookie balls on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.